Traveling to Niagara, Ontario Canada? Are you a Beach Glass / Sea Glass Enthusiast? Interested in Beach Glass / Sea Glass hunting?
Guided Tours available on request. We want to meet other enthusiasts from all around the world. We would love to take you out to our favourite “Hot Spots”.
Beach Glass Treasure Hunting Package Details: (5 hours) – Example – 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Meet & Greet – we can set up a meeting place to have a coffee and share stories & experiences from Beach Glass / Sea Glass hunting expeditions.
- You will be provided with a write-up on History of the Great Lakes including information on Ship Wrecks dating back to as early as the 1600’s.
- Head out to “Hunting Location”. To avoid exploiting areas, we ask that this is kept confidential and landmarks are avoided in any pictures that are taken.
- Treasure Hunt with us. We can explain some our strategies and techniques to ensure you enjoy a successful hunt.
- Visit a local restaurant to have a bite (Restaurant location will be one of our favourites’ closest to the beach we visit on the day of the tour).
- Review finds. We can provide some history on knowledge to finds that are specific to the Niagara Region.
We thought of designing this type of package to first see if there is any interest and for those who are interested, our mission is to provide a personal experience, custom designed to meet your needs, a true experience with “Locals”.
If you are an avid hiker, we can also include a guided tour through the many trails in the area including the Niagara River/ The Gorge/The Whirlpool/Shorthills Provincial Park & The Bruce Trail.
If you are interested, please contact me at: email@example.com. We can discuss details, your custom package and pricing.
Mike & Brandy Unruh